Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Trading Places, Moving Spaces

Well, we finally made it! Months of planning. Months of stress, packing and tears. Finally, as of tomorrow we are officially all landed in Tasmania. Everything has arrived safely (including two very unimpressed kitties flying with the out of this world Virgin Blue!!!) with the exception of my car. I received a phone call during the news to tell me that my car had "landed" (if it is possible to land a car from a ship??) and would be delivered to my door tomorrow. Yay time - I have missed my little toot mobile. I don't mind driving father's car, however it is big, lumbersome and, if possible, heavy. Now I can go zipping along the highway, while effortlessly swerving the ice spots and look very hip along the way!

My resolution for the week is to use this blog more. Since I am now a two and a half hour flight and two states from everyone I guess this will be a way to keep everyone up to date with the news from "the isle".

News for the day - snow snow snow snow snow (I am all about the snow now - can you tell?)

No comments: