Sunday, December 7, 2008

'Tis the Season!

Tis the Season for:

Christmas Carols - they are planning all day every day at home and in my car.
Baking and Cooking - nothing is more wonderful than christmas cooking.
Decorating - It is most definitely starting to look like christmas around the house now.

And my favourite:

Christmas/Holiday movies - I love going to see the holiday movies at the cinema but I also love watching my holiday dvd collection.

Tonight - The Family Stone.

Coming soon, The Holiday, Love Actually, The Santa Clause (1,2 and 3). Plus all of the christmas cartoon classics.

I don't know why but this year especially I'm thinking alot about the christmas I spent in the States and had a white christmas. Christmas in the states was certainly one of my top three favourite christmas's. The lights, the snow, the atmosphere. I loved it. And also not forgetting some of the most beautiful houses I visited while I was there. *sigh* Maybe I'll go back for chrissie next year!

But this year, I'll just have to pray for a christmas "snow" miracle!

No comments: