Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bells That Jingle

It's that time of year again. My FAVOURITE time of the year. It's also the most wonderful time.

I've started decorating the house. The tree is up but half decorated. I have aways to go to have everything completed. I've started decking out the office at work as well.

Next on the list - cooking. The plum pudding is made (thanks mum) and next week I'm moving onto my christmas baking. Gingerbread and danish cookies are standards. But this year, I'm making an addition. I have found a recipe for yummy white chocolate truffles that I'm going to turn into Snowmen.

Let the carolling begin!

2 comments:

Brissiemum2 said...

Oh you are well ahead of me! I am still working and stressing out over moving workrooms!

Is that plum pud the one I think it is???

The Cats Mother said...

It is most certainly the plum pudding you think. Just don't tell Uncle B because I don't we are allowed to send them in the post. I'll just have to send him a picture instead (perhaps a before and after shot?)