Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My Least Favourite Words!

Coming Soon.......

I have been anxiously watching the village cinemas website to find out when Twilight will be out in Tasmania (because we are such a big "city" they can only show maybe 4 or 5 movies at a time) and all I keep seeing next to Twilight is ... Coming Soon.

Come on people - give it to me now. NOW I said.

Does flying to Melbourne to see the movie seem a little desperate?? Perhaps.

I saw that Marley & Me is out soon also. Hmmmm, I would love to see it but now I will be blubbing heavily at the end. Why must it end so sad?

My other hated phrase of the week is "did we tell you" and "where you aware that....".
No you didn't tell me and no, I wasn't aware.

For the record, unless you tell me then duh, obviously I won't be aware. Must I always be the one to bring come sense to the world?

p.s. It's after 8.00pm and the sun is only just starting to set - how cool is that?!

1 comment:

Brissiemum2 said...

Lol! I guess that now isn't the time to tell you that I have my tickets booked in gold class! (**ducking for cover about now**)