Thursday, February 19, 2009

Family Jewels

My brother and sister-in-law have arrived to help celebrate my birthday.

Day one was a wonderful day trip to my favourite place in north-west tasmania (Devonport). Unfortunately I got very car sick and the trip was cut short (bummer - I never EVER get car sick usually).

Tomorrow - my favourite place in Launceston and a picnic lunch.

I am so pleased to spend my birthday weekend with my favourite people - each family member is a precious jewel to keep.

Days till I'm 30 - 4.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And You, My Darling, are the "Jewel In The Crown". It was so lovely to have your borther and sister-in-law here for your birthday and I know that your Mum is going to miss them both like crazy when they go. They are so special to our family unit and are "Jewels In The Crown" in their own right.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY.