Saturday, February 7, 2009

A New Life

Today I spent at the hairdressers and taking mum out for coffee at our local bakery. And it was while we were sitting at the back of the bakery in these beautiful wooden chairs with table watching one of the workers start preparing ingredients for the woodfired pizzas (and stoking the fire in the wood oven) and we chatted, I pondered over my friday night out.

Last night was celebration drinks and dinner for one of the girls that has fast become a great friend who is going back to uni, it dawned on me. I am finally making some great friends and getting out and enjoying myself.

This new life seems to be me. More than ever before!

Sometimes change is a good thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hip Hip Hooray! Finally the reason for moving to Tassie is coming to fruition. And - what a lovely place for a coffee and a Mother/Daughter chat - not the usual stuff we talk about but friendly ghostly stories. It is great to see you so happy.