Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Where Did January Go?

I'm getting there. Slowly.

Everytime I sit down to update my blog, I get distracted. Something else comes along and by the time I turn back to the new post page, I either forget the genius things I had to say or am ready to fall asleep on the keyboard.

Christmas came and went. Fireworks went off on Dec 31 and after enjoying a 3 day hiatus from work I was back with nose to the grind again. Each day I thought of wonderful things to tell you all. One week became two. Two became three. January became February.

And now........ it's only two weeks until my brother and sister-in-law come to visit me for *gulp* my. 30th. birthday. Oh my freaking god. It's nearly here. I'm nearly 30.

So, what does one do for one's 30th birthday. Well, we are going to the village fair at the next village over. Lunch at my very favourite 100 year old bakery. My favourite tasmanian ice-cream at my favourite chocolate factory, not far from my favourite knick-knack store in the world (well, excepting the cat shop at Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco). A BBQ/Picnic at my favourite gorge with family, old friends and new. What more could a girl ask for.

And, wait for it, I've finally found new music teachers and will be starting soon. Now, if I could only find space for a piano, my life would be complete!

p.s. To my cohort - brissiemum - don't forget, you got in early for my birthday so you are off the hook ;0P

No comments: