Sunday, September 14, 2008

CAUTION..... Slippery When Wet

To:

The farmer who was out checking his lambs - You rock!!!

Jetstar - Time to hire pilots who know landing in crosswinds is not a desirable thing to do

The Truck Driver who thought it would be a good idea to try and get me to pee my pants - Congratulations... it worked

The Two idiots (not surprisingly who looked about 10) who thought drag racing at the lights in the wet was a good idea - way to go geniuses... I'll see you both in court

The dame who thought driving through a puddle and splashing me in the process was funny..... It was so funny I'm still laughing...btw my dry cleaning bill is in the post

The scientists working on the Hadron Collider - Ok, enough already, turn the fan down to low

And finally.....

The people at Toyota - Next time, I want a tank please!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Cats Mother

We don't do Tanks. But, can we interest you in a Hummer instead?

Looking forward to your reply.

regards
Toyota

ps: We also do little Bessie cars for gals like you. They truly
r-o-c-k - especially in 100kmh+ galeforce winds. Would you like a test drive?????