Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Mommy, I Have An Owie

It's days like the last few days that make me wish I was a guy.

Isn't it bad enough we have to deal with "monthly issues", childbirth and menopause.

Without making everyone feel as sick as I do right now (though maybe that would make ME feel better if everyone else was sick as well) I have another cyst that, joy of joys, burst while I was at work on Wednesday.

It hurts. It hurts bad.

I would really rather be at work right now rather than hugging a hot water bottle and wishing I wasn't a woman this week.

I might be nearly 30 but I still want my mommy!!!! Nothing makes you feel better than a hug and sympathy from your momma!

2 comments:

Brissiemum2 said...

And I thought you were 30!!! ;)

Youchies to the burst cyst! I wondered what you were doing home today!

Hope it gets better soon. Lots of pain killers and heat packs sounds wonderful!

The Cats Mother said...

I might be nearly 30 but I'm still a girl who wants her mommy!!!!

Feeling a bit better today. Still rather painful and spending most of the day in bed, but getting better slowly.

The arrogant doctor I saw today didn't help. I don't like the medical services down here in Tassie.