Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Final Countdown

I have been slack. I haven't posted a proper post for over a week now.

Things have been busy. I have gotten into the groove of things at work. It seems like I've been there for 3 months, not 3 weeks. I'm still waiting for the outcome of the application screening process but will hopefully have had an interview and have an answer if I get a more permanent job in the next 5 weeks.

I can't believe that 5 weeks on Friday my baby brother will be getting married. It seems like only yesterday he and I were little kids zooming around our house in the cardboard boxes (do you remember those little brother?? You used to scream your head off, you loved it so much. Probably explains the fascination with air force jet planes).

So, in honour (though 5 weeks early) of my little brother's "coming of age" I have decided to dedicate this blog post to him.

FOR MY BABY BROTHER!

  • Who loves a good game of golf...
  • Who found way too much pleasure in flushing his lego and baby toys down the toilet......
  • Who always was the bright spark in the family (generally obtained by sticking fingers in electrical sockets).......
  • Who was always my best friend from the day he was born.....
  • And who will always be my baby brother, no matter how old he is, and no matter if he is married.....

Congratulations C and G!!! I hope you both have a wonderful life together.
Now hurry up with those nieces and nephews - I'm not getting any younger you know!!!!

1 comment:

Brissiemum2 said...

And who looks waaayyyyy like his dad in that photo!

Yep...congrats to them. I can't believe he's not a kid anymore! Waaahhhh....I am old! ;)