Sunday, November 2, 2008

Getting Crafty

Aaah, long weekends. There is nothing better. Well, except for holidays maybe.

Today is officially recreation day in Tasmania. Friday - halloween. So, that must mean it's the annual Tasmania Craft Fair!!! Which means a day trip to Deloraine and travelling to 12 different sites to see artists from all over Australia and New Zealand.

And, unlike today, it was beautiful, sunny and HOT. So very very hot. I'm not liking this summer lark at all.

However, it was a great day for a drive. I picked up several cool things (I'm especially loving my lead-lighting tree decorations that I bought - they are so cool). And, ice cream. Special Tasmanian ice-cream. Quite possibly two servings of ice cream. I'm bad I know, but I figure I walked it off throughout the day.

Oh, and wine. Some yummy yummy wine.

I love living in Tasmania!!! (You also know you are living in the country if you keep driving behind hay bales!).


No comments: