Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Cleveland - Not My Hometown, Just a Spot on the Map

In reply to Brissiemum's comment:

I am no longer a Queenslander. I am now a Taswegian flying to Queensland for a family wedding. I follow the Geelong Cats over the Brisbane Lions. Rugby League - what's that??? Summer days at the beach - it's to cold to go swimming!!! Yep, most definitely a Taswegian now. I'm such a traitor!!!

Oh, BTW - can you please turn the furnace down before I arrive!!! We don't want me to melt on the day, do we?

Upside - plenty of wine so maybe I won't notice it by the time the reception starts. Good plan, don't you think?

2 comments:

Brissiemum2 said...

Ah boo hiss! I don't even like football but still wear maroon on State of Origin days! Sad, I know but hey....Qld born, Qld bred, Qld blood! (Although a certain Superteen I know now has blue and gold blood in everything but football but that's a whole other story!) ;)

taawd said...

i thought you were talking about my semi-hometown, Cleveland, Ohio, USA! northern ohio is beautiful this time of year!