Monday, October 13, 2008

Hot Chocolate for you, Hot Chocolate for me!!!

I have a nightly ritual. I cannot go to bed and get a good night's sleep without my cup of hot chocolate.

I LOVE hot chocolate. Especially since I forever gave up tea and coffee (I may have sneaked to odd tea in but didn't really enjoy them). Hot chocolate is now my beverage of choice.

It has now extended to me taking a hot chocolate in a travel mug in the mornings for the drive to work and that early kick to start my day. I sometimes buy one from my favourite gluten free cafe down the road from work when I need a pick-me up during the day. And, luckily, I am surrounded by hot chocolating women at work, united by a love of chocolate that is hot.

What do I drink when not in a hot choccie mood - you can never beat a nice glass of milk or drink of water.

I'm so boring!!

Now, who's put the kettle on???

1 comment:

Brissiemum2 said...

Oh, me too! Love the stuff! So addictive! Tell me, do they have Gloria Jeans down there? I tried to give up my hot chocolate btw....lasted 10 days! Omg, that GJs was superb after a break! Lol!