Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Kicks and Giggles

OH. MY. GOD!!!!

This morning I had the interviews for both of the jobs advertised at work.

Normally I rock at job interviews. I haven't been in an interview yet that I haven't knocked out of the park. I have been offered the job I've interviewed for probably 96% of the time.

Today, I was a bundle of nerves. I felt totally sick before I went in and I was prattling along throughout the entire interview. I'm sure I did well, but I am so desperate to get one of these jobs that I think I freaked myself out totally.

So, what better way to recover from a very long and tiring day but a day off the the local town fair/show. Oh, I suppose I should also pick Mum and Dad up from the airport.

Now, who remembers what time they are flying in???

3 comments:

Brissiemum2 said...

I'm sure that you did well. And besides....fairy floss and ice-cream at the local show sound like the perfect way to recover those nerves!

The Cats Mother said...

I hope they have the famous strawberry ice-creams like they do at the Ekka. Dad will love that!!!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about us, we will arrange for the pilot to drop us out the emergency exit as we fly over home. Please pick us up from the racecourse. If our parachuting skills are any good, that is where we will land - otherwise it will be in the maternity meadow with all the newborn lambs - haha!