Saturday, August 9, 2008

Hung Like a Trojan Horse

Last night, I came down with a virus. And no amount of panadol would make it go away. Last night, the laptop got sick. Very sick, it didn't die, but it wasn't feeling well. I tried to give it a vicks bath, I tried a steam bath, nothing worked. It had it's annual flu shot - but it still got sick.

This morning I performed emergency surgery and I'm pleased to report that the laptop is now resting comfortably and is expected to make a full recovery.

I should have been a doctor!!!! (My brother will be so proud - I fixed it all on my lonesome!).

Yay for Stephanie Rice who just won our first gold medal!!! Brisbane knows how to breed olympic champions!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for Dr. Macaph!!! He's a hero!! Woohoo - look at all the snow on the mountains! Yey, ski time. See ya on the slopes.

Bluebelle