Thursday, August 7, 2008

Workin' It!

Sometimes I even suprise myself. Today was round one of interviews for finding work. I left feeling rather pleased with myself. Not bad when I usually leave thinking "I shouldn't have said that" or "I should have said this as well". I always think of the perfect thing to say after the fact. Today, however, I was on fighting form. So much so that *fingers crossed* a job has already been lined up for me.

I have to admit, I'm feeling pretty pleased with myself tonight.

So, while I'm patting myself on the back, I'm going to start planning my weekend. A visit to the markets on Sunday is sounding very tempting so far. Not sure what to do on Saturday. 'Spose I should probably do more unpacking. The excitement of unpacking is starting to wear off!

Oh, someone pleaes keep reminding me to get all of my address details changed over. I really must get moving on that! Bah, I'll do it tomorrow.

No comments: