Monday, August 25, 2008

A Whole Lotta Love

I am in love!!!

I had my first day back at work today and I had a ball. I have never, ever described any job I've ever had in this way. I have also never had such a good time on my first day.

Even though I can't mention whereabouts I'm working on this blog, I can tell you that it is so interesting. I get so see people from all walks of life, and see some of the processes that keep our lovely state running.

I have my fingers crossed and am saying my prayers every night that I might get a permanent job out of this and not just a temping contract.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

crossing fingers and toes too! Congratulations. Glad that you are enjoying the work.

Brissiemum2 said...

OH that is fantastic! So glad that you are enjoying it and hope it leads to all the things that you want!