Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Productive (perhaps)

Today was a day for tradespeople. We finally have proper house heating (major time YAY!!!!) and the plumber who I thought may have been a mirage finally appeared (didn't fix the tap in my bathroom though - I may have to attempt that myself. It could get ugly).

Today was a day for phone calls. Friends have called to catch up (Hi Amy and Johnny!!! Waving merrily :o) I'll see you at the pub) and agencies have called to set up appointments (hello work!).

Today was a day for thinking about exercise (maybe tomorrow).

Today was a day for more unpacking (hello sunglasses - I've missed you. Oooh, found my long lost filo fax as well - life may now return to normal).

Today was a day for hot water bottles (according to the cats - my bed is now one big hot water bottle).

Today was a day for music (poor old stereo - it'll die of exhaustion tonight but I'm certain I saw it sway along to Jeff Buckley).

Today was not a day for cooking (because I just couldn't be arsed).

Overall, I think today could be called productive!!!!

Snow report: All lifts open, inches and inches of snow fall on Monday night and, wey hey, found out there is a shuttle bus that runs from the city to the ski fields so no driving up the icy road for this little muppet!!!

No comments: