Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Welcome to all who come (unless you don't like cats)~!!!

After welcoming so many wonderful (and even more not so wonderful) trades people and sales people through our home in the last month, I have posted the following sign on our front door.........

Rules for Non-Cat Owners Who Visit and Like to Complain About My Cats:
1. They live here. You Don't.

2. If you don't want their hair on your clothes, stay off the furniture.
3. I like my cat a lot better than I like most people.
4. To you, it's an animal. To me they are my adopted children who are short, hairy, walk on all fours and do not speak clearly. Cats are better than kids. They eat less, don't ask for money all the time, are easier to train, usually come when called, never drive your car, don't hang out with drug-using friends, don't smoke or drink, don't worry about buying the latest fashions, don't wear your clothes and don't need a gazillion dollars for college.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

AND - they love you unconditionally. Must have cats!!!!